Maintaining Properties and Managing Facilities across London & the South-East
Building fabric requirements for multi tenanted buildings can be complex and challenging. The idea is to maximise the potential of a building whilst at the same time achieve this with minimum disruption for the people that work within it. We understand that often, the work required is to be completed out of normal working hours, which requires us, to return the building to its normal state for the next working day.
Our Property Maintenance Services
- Building fabric maintenance: To encompass exterior and interior to include Stonework repairs & replacement.
- Reactive maintenance service: The maintenance division is available to provide call out or emergency call out service should you need us at short notice.
- Planned maintenance: Our experienced operatives can be site based for regular daily maintenance or programmed for cyclical work, fire stopping services. Health & Safety compliance work, PAT Testing, Emergency lighting and fixed wire testing.
- Office fit out: This can incorporate a case design, space planning and the preparation of the full works specification with technical drawings.
- Front of house services: Security and reception services.
- Public health maintenance: Sanitary & plumbing services.
- Office relocation projects: Whether you requirement is internal or External from one site to another, we assist you from concept to crate hire and finally project delivery. With careful planning you will meet those predicted timescales.
Client Case Studies: Buildings, Property & Facilities Management
Case Study 1: South Eastern Trains – Friars Bridge Court – Meeting Room Complex
The project required an initial feasibility study to refurbish an area of existing space previously used as a training centre and post room. The client requested that we draw up the plans, and present a sample office design idea for the proposed new meeting room complex.
The works had to be programmed so as not to cause any disruption to the front reception of the building on the ground floor being located immediately next to the planned work.
- Space planning and design options.
- Internal structural alterations.
- Installation of new suspended ceilings & lighting modules.
- Electrical fit out to incorporate new dado trunking, complete with voice and data ports.
- Construction of fully glazed meeting rooms, privacy screens and blinds.
- New flooring throughout, different finishes in zoned areas.
- Complete internal redecorations and feature finishes.
Case Study 2: Network Rail – Wimbledon P-Way Depot – Refurbishment Project
Network Rail run, maintain and develop Britain’s rail tracks and buildings infrastructure at many key UK stations.
The brief was with regards to the Wimbledon Depot premises, and was a refurbishment project. CLG successfully tendered to complete the internal refurbishment of the existing depot building.
The occupants of the building were extremely pleased with the new facilities, and the exceptional high standards of work lead to further contracts with Network Rail.
The occupants of the building were extremely pleased with their new facilities and this contract lead to the refurbishment of other older blocks.
- Concept planning and layouts for client approval
- Complete internal re-wire
- Installation of air conditioning plant
- Internal re-configuration to provide: Mess Room Facilities, Locker Rooms, Meeting Rooms, Offices and Toilets
- Suspended Ceilings installation
- Vinyl Flooring
- Carpet Tiles
Case Study 3: South Eastern Trains Head Office Building, London
South Eastern Trains are one of our long standing clients and we have been an approved supplier to them for 19 years. Over those years the company has been through a number of changes, as have many of the rail industry organisations, but, we have maintained our relationships and continued to provide them with a reliable professional service and good value for money.
The specification was for the refurbishment of the entire office floor and to reconfigure the available space to accommodate 144 people consisting of the strategic reorganisation work teams.
- Space planning options to accommodate 144 occupants.
- Reconfiguration of internal floor boxes for power, voice and data.
- Relocation of desks and work stations to suit new work teams.
- Construction of new break out areas.
- Construction of new office service centre.
- Installation of fully glazed partitions for private offices.
- Internal redecoration.
- Re-carpeting of entire floor.
Case Study 4: Knight Frank – London Wall Office Refurbishment
Knight Frank are a leading global real estate agent with offices in countries across the globe. CLG recently carried out works on their London Wall office.
- Concept planning and new layout to executive washroom facilities.
- New internal plumbing
- New electrical system and wiring for lighting
- Installation of Dyson “Airblade” hand dryers
- Installation of suspended ceiling and safety flooring